017: Kelly O’Neil | Make a Commitment to Be Happy
Did you know that you can choose to be happy? Learn how to make a commitment to your happiness and wow, wonderful things can happen…
In this episode, we interview the dynamic coach and consultant Kelly O’Neil. She is the best-selling author of two books, Visionary Women Inspiring the World and Ignite Your Business Transform Your World. Her company, Kelly O’Neil International provides training, consulting and resources to women and entrepreneurs around the world who want to build visionary brands, profitable platforms and enroll affluent clients.
Kelly gives you the inside secrets on how to be decisive, a trait successful people develop.
In this episode, some highlights include…
- How taking action alone is not enough
- How everything becomes a choice, including your happiness, your wealth, your relationships and your health
- Kelly’s own amazing story of weight loss: finally losing 100 pounds by making a commitment
- Dealing with common sabotage: procrastination and perfectionism
- What you need to know about keeping your commitments.
Learn from Kelly O’Neil how to make a commitment and the 3 key steps to making your business and life extraordinary. Find out more.
“Everyone was born to have as happy a life as possible. Part of the secret to life is removing those obstacles to having what you truly desire.” –Kelly O’Neil