028: Mary Ayers | Ask Better Questions to Improve Your Life
Are you asking the right questions to improve your life? What we focus on triggers feelings. Asking the right questions can turn negative feelings into positive ones. All of this sharpens your mental focus as well.
Known for her UNCONVENTIONAL, ‘fail-proof’ and often ‘off the wall’ strategies, Mary’s gentle approach will get you moving toward your goals in no time.
For example, here is a mind-altering, uplifting question she suggested asking yourself on this podcast: “What does it feel like to laugh so hard you cry?”… Pretty interesting…
In this episode, some highlights include…
- How our questions determine how we feel
- Simple and fun questions that will have you smiling in no time!
- The biggest mistake people make with positive thinking
- Questions that wake up your senses
- Questions to put you into action
- And much more
Find out more about Mary Ayers offerings and assistance: http://www.tapintoaction.com
Get Your 10 Powerful Doses of Love & Happiness
Free Special Report now by Clicking Here