Your Learning Style, EFT and Great Communication
Do you want to dramatically improve your communication? Then know your own and others’ learning styles.
We discussed with Intuitive Mentor and Coach and EFT Expert Rue Haas how learning styles can make a big difference on a radio interview.
Here are some highlights from the show:
* The 3 learning styles include visual, auditory (hearing/listening) and kinesthetic (body-oriented)
* Use the favorite learning style to best communicate. For example, for cooking you can read a recipe (visual), hear about it (auditory), or just create by feel (kinesthetic). Of course, we all use a mixture of all styles.
* If you write something down, you use all 3 modalities. Thus the power of taking notes, journaling and writing.
* Appreciate others for their differences, rather than getting upset at a different learning style. Phillip, for example, tries to show Jane something (she’s visual), so he can communicate better with her.
* The outer learning styles correspond to the inner, intuitive senses: inner seeing, hearing and feeling. There is also inner knowing, a separate sense in itself, which encompasses the other senses.
* With EFT, use all the senses. This makes EFT more effective and profound. For the problem you’re addressing with EFT, see it as a color. Get an image of it. What does it sound like? Feel like?
* Using all learning styles, EFT can be more than a mechanical process. It can be creative and go deeper.
* Use EFT and the learning style to transform your gremlins (limitations). Know that your limitations are mainly illusory and they are hiding your magnificence.
* Enjoy life. Use all your senses, especially your preferred one(s). And communicate accordingly. Enjoy yourself and others more!
Holistic Coaching is a perfect complement for this subject. Find out more about Holistic Life Coaching.