WHAT IS A SPIRITUAL COACH?
By Authors and Holistic EFT Training Experts Drs. Phillip and Jane Mountrose
Want to learn about an approach to coaching that is both profound and
Everyone has heard of coaching. Coaches help people to create and achieve goals in all areas of life. The practice of coaching has experienced exponential growth during the last two decades.
But you may not know much about spiritual coaches. Coaches now help people to make miracles happen in all areas of life with life coaching, success coaching, performance coaching, holistic coaching, and spiritual coaching, to name just a few.
The emergence of the fields of holistic and spiritual coaching has helped untold numbers of people to create lives that transcend their previous limits. Miracles become daily occurrences as we learn to bring spirit into form.
What Makes Holistic and Spiritual Coaching Unique?
Seeking is an integral part of who we are. Whether we realize it or not, we are on a quest.
Holistic and spiritual coaching put life into the context of this quest, where we connect with the divine wisdom as our guide. A holistic spiritual coach views the challenges his/her clients encounter as synchronous opportunities for expansion and transformation. This enables clients to progress in miraculous ways by drawing on inner resources they don’t yet realize they have.
The Role of a Spiritual Coach
From a spiritual perspective, there are no limits to what is possible. The essence of the spiritual journey involves overcoming boundaries we place on ourselves and our possibilities.
As we describe in our book Getting Thru to Your Soul, this perspective opens us to the infinite, where anything is possible, where you can truly create the life of your dreams. The process of spiritual unfolding is also holistic, embracing the body, emotions, mind, and spirit.
Five illuminating services a spiritual coach provides:
1. Helping clients to believe in themselves. When we understand ourselves as spiritual beings having a physical experience, we also recognize that we are magnificent individuals with infinite potential. When this happens, life takes on new meaning.
2. Showing clients how to take control of their lives. Most people are running on auto-pilot, controlled by what they have been taught to believe and what others expect of them. For their magnificence to blossom, they have to take control and change course.
3. Teaching clients to understand their life purpose. Spiritually, each of us is here for a reason, with magnificent gifts to share. Learning about ourselves and learning to live in harmony with our life's purpose is a tremendous gift.
4. Guiding clients to realize their purpose. This involves setting goals and taking action to realize their dreams. As they do this, life truly takes on new meaning.
5. Uplifting clients to live to the fullest. Think about the joy of feeling excited about being alive each day and moving toward your brightest possible future. This is a gift you can give to yourself and to others as a spiritual coach.
The essence of spiritual coaching is tuning into the spiritual journey, helping people to discover and embrace the magnificence of their true identities, and to bring spirit fully into form.
Want to Become a Spiritual Coach?
Then you are embarking on a magical journey.
If this is your dream, nothing can be more fulfilling than helping people to realize their purpose and experience the joy of being fully alive. You can help them to set goals that are motivating, joyful and exciting; clear blockages that stand in their way; and take steps to make their dreams a reality.
Spiritual coaching is moving into a different reality, where clients can tune into their magnificence. The coach listens, motivates, and takes delight in exploring the client’s dreams and true identity.
The ultimate goal is to provide tools to help clients to become fully independent. This leads them to self-actualization, so they can to continue forward into their bright futures and realize their dreams.
Now you can learn a holistic approach to spiritual coaching along with other powerful modalities.
Awakenings Institute offers a unique Holistic Coaching and Healing Program with EFT. Combining a spiritual and holistic approach to coaching with EFT produces extraordinary results.
CLICK HERE to learn more about this unique Coaching and Healing Program.
Want to Learn More About EFT?
A great place to start is with the Holistic EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Home-Study Certification Training Course. Go at your own pace with this high-quality, affordable program, which you can do from any location. A holistic approach to energy with EFT will help you quickly gain clarity and competency in spiritual coaching.