It’s a fact that most people never achieve much success in their lives. There are some good reasons why this happens. For one, most people don’t realize that thoughts are things, which makes this a great topic for an awesome success challenge.
Grasping the keys to success involves understanding the nature of reality and most people are completely lacking in this area. Through quantum physics, science has validated a critical fact. We are all connected with an infinite intelligence that wants to support us in living fully and being our best in all ways.
Helping people to connect with this truth is the purpose of this Awesome Success site. You have greatness within you that wants to emerge fully and you alone hold the keys.
The first key for success is your thoughts. As Napoleon Hill states at the beginning of the classic book Think and Grow Rich, “Thoughts are things and powerful things at that.” Everything you accomplish starts your mind, and if you want to change your life, this is the first place to look.
To create awesome success, here are two essential areas to explore:
1. Focus on your most important inner resource. Becoming successful and living fully starts within you. Hone in on what you want to live a full life, in terms of home, work, travel, recreation, learning, giving, and so on. You can’t get where you want to go if you don’t have a specific destination in mind. To explore the life that feels most rewarding, get out of your head. Look into your heart and make note of your heartfelt desires.
2. Clear your mental blocks around money. Just as your heart is your most important inner resource, money is your most important outer resource. It is your primary tool for living fully. Your thoughts about money say a lot about how you view yourself and your possibilities.
To realize your heart’s desires, you have to believe three things:
1. Having a lot of money is good for you.
2. You have what it takes to acquire the large sum of money required to live fully.
3. You deserve to have this money to be fully alive and grow.
The 30-Day Awesome Success Challenge
This month’s challenge focuses on changing negative thoughts about money.
To begin, write down the following:
1. A list of money beliefs that are taking you away from what you want. This can include why money is bad, why you can’t have it, and why it feels difficult.
2. A list of money beliefs that would take you closer to what you want. This can include why money is good, why you deserve to have it, and how it can be easy.
Each week for the next four weeks, focus on a pair of these beliefs, one to eliminate and one to strengthen. Say, for instance, that you belief that “Earning a lot of money would be difficult for me.” This is the reality you are creating, so it’s an important belief to eliminate. The positive belief to strengthen might be something like this: “The universe is supporting me in making it easy to earn a lot of money.”
The Awesome Success Belief Meter
In your mind, imagine that you have a belief meter that goes from 0 to 220, like the speedometer on a car. Just like with a car, you can put your foot on the accelerator or the break whenever you want to increase or reduce your speed.
Each week, see the belief you want to eliminate moving toward 0 on the meter. Imagine putting on the breaks and moving the speed as far as you can toward 0, maybe even all the way to 0. Then see the one you want to strengthen moving toward 220 on the meter. This time, imagine accelerating as fast as you can toward 220.
Do this at least twice a day, in the morning when you rise and in the evening when you retire. You can further strengthen the positive belief as an affirmation by writing it on a piece of paper and putting it in places where you will see it during the day, like on the bathroom mirror, the refrigerator, in your car, on your desk, and so on. Whenever you see this affirmation, accelerate it on your speedometer.
Notice how you feel at the end of a week and repeat this process the following week with another pair of beliefs.
If you want to take control of your thinking, change has to be high on the list of your priorities. The fact is that if you don’t act on this opportunity or do something else to change your thinking, nothing will change. If you accept this 30 day success challenge and follow through, we guarantee that you will be glad you did. You will also understand more about the profound truth that thoughts are indeed things.