Success Thinking, an Essential Key for Success
One of the most important keys for success is in your thoughts, because everything you create starts in your mind. Success trainer Tony Robbins estimates that your thinking represents 90% of your potential for success, and actions you take represent just 10%. This doesn’t mean that the actions you take to achieve success are unimportant; they are. The point here is that people who think differently act differently and it starts with success thinking.
The Power of Success Thinking
As Earl Nightingale said in his famous audio presentation, The Strangest Secret, you are what you think about most of the time. When people hear about this, most of them are not aware that they are thinking about what they don’t want most of the time, and this is what they are getting. Their potential for success is very low.
You are reading this because you don’t want to be one of those people and you are to be commended for seeking to raise your potential for success. Since you are what you think about most of the time, the question becomes “How can you master success thinking?”
Here is a clue from successful entrepreneurs. Leaders are readers. The key for success: start by reading books from your Success Library every day. As you read this, you may be thinking that you don’t have time. This is probably partly true and partly an excuse. If reading just a little bit every day is an proven key to success and you want to be more successful, how could you not have time? You have to make time, which brings us to your starting point: creating a Success Library
Your Library of Books for Success Thinking
To increase your potential for success, start with these time-tested classic books:
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- The Science of Being Great by Wallace Wattles
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Ask and It is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- See You at the Top by Zig Ziglar
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
If you’re serious about achieving success, get all of the books on this list. Each one contains amazing insights that will develop your skills at success thinking, and this will definitely raise your potential for success in business and in life. Remember, we are only talking about reading a little bit now and then during the day, because it will change everything.
How to Use Your Success Thinking Library
1. Get up 15 or 20 minutes earlier in the morning and read. Just pick one of the books from your Success Thinking Library. In just 15 or 20 minutes, you will gain something from any of these books and it will set your thinking for the day.
2. Keep one of these books in your car, so you can pull it out and read a page or two if you have to wait for someone or something, if you stop for a bite to eat, or whatever.
3. Put one of these books in the bathroom and read just a page or two while you’re there.
These specific books are literally worth their weight in gold, but only if you read them. In this regard, success thinking is like bathing. You wouldn’t think of eliminating bathing because you’ll stink. That’s why you have to do it every day. The same holds true with reading books from your success thinking library. To avoid stinking thinking, read every day!
Want to Hear It From the Master Himself?
Then follow this link to our Success Thinking blog post with the classic recording of Earl Nightingale’s “Strangest Secret.”