10 Keys for Tapping into the Heart and Soul of Money and Abundance
Curious what the "Heart and Soul of Abundance" is about? It may sound perplexing at first. After all, "heart and soul" is not a phrase that is commonly associated with money and other areas of live we equate with abundance.
We're hoping this may be about to change. Simply stated, we're talking about about tapping into the spiritual essence of money and other aspects of abundance as resources for living life to the fullest.
The way we relate to money is important, because it influences each of our lives in profound ways. It lies at the heart of many experiences we want to have and many of the things our hearts and souls long to create.
Our discussion here also extends to abundance in health including physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
What Does Money Mean to You?
In its essence, money represents many of our deepest desires -- survival, comfort, security, enjoyment, status, freedom, and more. When we want more money, it is really the experience money provides that we are seeking. And the essence of the experiences we are seeking is love.
People define love in different ways. Energetically, love is connectedness. When you love someone or something, you want to be connected with it. When you open to the love you hold in your heart and soul, you open to a state of connectedness with everyone and everything.
Love and Your Relationship with Money
It may not be obvious that love has a direct relationship to money, but it does. All of our emotions, our feelings about life, boil down to fear or love.
Love is a high vibrational energy that brings joy and abundance, along with feelings of connectedness and being supported by the entire universe. Fear takes you in the opposite direction, to unhappiness and limitation, as well as a sense of being alone and unsupported.
Here's the important point. Only you can decide where you want to focus your awareness. The choice may seem obvious, but it isn’t always that simple. Many of our perspectives are the result of our programming.
Is the Subject of Money Uncomfortable to You?
If you have reservations or concerns about money, you’re not alone. Most of us have been programmed with limiting beliefs about money. These beliefs may sound familiar, like “Money doesn’t grow on trees,” “No pain, no gain,” “You have to work hard for every penny,” and so on.
These limiting beliefs cause fear in its many forms –- stress, anxiety, confusion, frustration, anger, etc. Some of us were also raised to believe we weren’t good enough to deserve a free flow of money into our lives.
And now, with so much uncertainty in the world, the quality of our lives is being threatened in unprecedented ways. The pandemic, the threat of war, and inflation escalate our concerns about money even more.
While we can easily become consumed with these fears, we also have an opportunity to elevate our perspectives and transcend our fears about money. This is our purpose here.
Where the Heart and Soul of Money Comes In
The essence of our approach involves connecting with the love we hold at the center of our being in our heart. The heart is also the place where the soul connects most firmly with the body, thus heart and soul.
We have several processes for making this soul connection. You can learn more about the enlisting spiritual power with Soul Centering on this website.
Our Simple Heart and Soul of Money Experiment
Here’s something you can do right now to get a feel for the heart and soul of money. Also note these tips work in many areas of your life beyond money. Abundance can be in your health, career and relationships.
- 1Relax for a moment and breathe love into your heart.
- 2Imagine or sense a radiant, loving light within your heart that starts to glow, so it becomes brighter with each breath. Connecting with this love, you may also notice that you feel better about yourself and your possibilities.
- 3Breathe love into your heart now as you focus on the essence of money and consider this phrase:
“I love money and money loves me and I know it wants me to thrive.”
- 4Imagine the essence of money is alive, which we would say it is. Relax, breathe into the love your hold in your heart, and repeat this statement to yourself a few times (preferably aloud) with conviction. If you know how to do EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), you can also do something called "Continuous Tapping with EFT" while you repeat this statement.
When you're done, ask yourself, how does this perspective feel? You may surprise yourself, as many participants did. If you have new insights on money, we also recommend putting your new perspectives on paper for future reference.
What People are Saying About Tapping into the Heart and Soul of Money
The kinds of comments we have received include the following:
"First off, when I did this process with continuous tapping I felt energy clearing spontaneously from my solar plexus. I was visualizing money as an energy exchange with sparkly light rising off of a small pile of cash on a tree stump in a green forest. As I continued to say the affirmation, I watched the money growing into a larger pile. I began to talk softly, lovingly to the pile of money and I heard it giggling, as if it liked being talked to in that way. It kept giggling as it grew larger and larger! Afterwards, I have this sense of joy and lightheartedness when I tune into money. That was A LOT of fun to do!"
"When I started this experiment, I wasn’t convinced it would work for me. I had some fears about not having enough money, which I measured at an intensity of 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Then, as I repeated the affirmation out loud to myself, I did continuous tapping and felt myself becoming lighter. By the end of two rounds of continuous tapping, I had a smile on my face and realized my concerns were gone. In my heart, I felt free, and knew I could have a more positive relationship with money. What a surprise! Now, I see this kind of oddly as the beginning of a new friendship, and this is exciting to me."
"I experienced an incredible shift! In the beginning , it was challenging to integrate the affirmation, but with the tapping it was slowly getting more real and possible to me. I started feeling a golden light showering me from the top of my head to the rest of my body. I felt powerful! I felt worthy of all the money I want and deserved! I went to a place of pure potential and was able to feel a lot of money coming to me! It was amazing!"
This experiment is just one of many things you can do to tap into the heart and soul of money. Here are some more.
10 Keys for Tapping into the Heart and Soul of Money and Abundance
The following keys are simple things you can do every day to lift your spirits and create a closer relationship with money and abundance.
- 1Imagine you're on a spiritual quest to tap into the heart and soul of money and create a magnificent life. The idea of going on a spiritual quest suggests that you are enlisting the power within you to change your life in miraculous and soulful ways.
- 2Avoid telling yourself you can’t afford things. Rather than saying you can’t afford something, you might say something like “It’s on its way. Anything is possible and miracles are happening now.”
- 3Focus on feeling good as your main goal each day. Energetically, you want to match what you are feeling now with what you will feel when you have the many things you want in your life.
- 4Express gratitude for the blessings you have now and for the blessings that are coming your way. Gratitude is a positive force for change.
- 5Start to use more positive statements about money when you think about the things you want. For starters, you can simply say “I love money and money loves me and it wants me to have ___________.”
- 6Learn to access the love you hold in your heart and soul. Opening to the energy of love in your heart will help you to transform statements like “no gain without pain” into supportive statements like “I’m living in the flow with joy and ease.”
- 7Use powerful, time-tested healing techniques like some of the ones we teach -- Holistic EFT, Spiritual Kinesiology -– to transcend your fears and concerns about money.
- 8Connect with a community of like-minded people who can support you, and if possible, a spiritual mentor. You can make the fastest progress on your spiritual quest with a mentor who has been where you are and has gone where you want to go.
- 9Learn to value yourself more. Many of us feel we are unworthy, inadequate, flawed, or the like. In our hearts and souls, we understand the truth --- that each of us is a uniquely special spiritual being who is worthy of all the blessings life can bring.
- 10Watch for signs and synchronicities in your life to guide you and confirm that you are on the right track.
The Power of Your Intention
The choices you make are critically important. These keys for tapping into the heart and soul of money can lift you from a reality with limited resources and possibilities to a higher plane with an abundance of resources and possibilities.
Always remember, the key to your best possible future lies in your heart and soul, which resonate with love. By taking action with love, you can create abundance on all levels (physical, emotional, mental, spiritual).
Want to Learn More?
If you wish to go further with abundant living, we created a course that could be transformational for you. It's called "Abundant Living with Angels, Oracles and EFT." You'll learn many tools and resources to accelerate your spiritual growth.