Learning to become the best life coach is a fulfilling skill that requires being open to change. Yet the fact is that most people’s approach to success in life and in business is all wrong. Tony Robbins, one of the best life coaches in the world, excels at teaching people how to turn their lives around.
Why do you think so many people continue to run around in state of extreme stress in a vain attempt to squeeze more activities into each day? Because they think that the more they do, the better their lives will become. From observation, would you say that their approach is it paying off? The answer is generally “no.”
So what’s the solution for becoming the best life coach?
We learned some important keys to success from entrepreneurial life coach Tony Robbins and it changed our lives. Robbins teaches us that success comes 80% from the inside, from the way you think, and 20% from the outside, from the tools you learn. This means that the thing you and your clients need to master first and foremost is thinking.
This should come as good news. You can change your thoughts and make your main focus feeling good about yourself and your possibilities.
The benefits of feeling good and “keeping your spirits up” come into focus with a holistic approach that recognizes how everything is connected.
We’re so passionate about focusing on feeling good that we wrote a free Special Report about it called Ten Powerful Doses of Love and Happiness. Positive thoughts and positive feelings go hand-in-hand. While it’s almost impossible to monitor what some estimate as around 70,000 thoughts a way, you can more easily monitor your emotions and focus on feeling good.
When you feel good, more things that make you feel good will come your way. Feeling good is also good for your health and for opening to your full potential.
Having been in the holistic life coaching and healing field for a few decades now, we’re delighted to share more ways get on the right track and make swifter progress. So we created five keys for becoming the coach that can improve your life and the lives the people you touch.
Five Tips for Becoming the Best Life Coach
1. Relax. Whenever you find yourself in a state of hurry and worry, take a few deep breaths and let go. Clear thinking requires a clear mind and this is simply not possible when you are stressed. So the first thing to do is to stop and relax. This should feel better already.
2. Regroup. If you don’t know where you want to go, you can’t possibly get there. The fact is that you are here to live the most joyful and exciting life imaginable. It’s holistic, integrating body, emotions, mind, and spirit. And the best way to recognize what is most joyful and exciting is to follow your heart, the seat of your soul. What do you really want to create? Write a list of elements of the most joyful life imaginable and boil it down to around 3 to 5 goals. You can do this for a single day’s activities or for your entire life, your brightest possible future.
3. Reduce. Once you have regrouped, ask yourself what activities you can eliminate to get where you really want to go. If your life is too busy, something has to give. Are you doing things because other people expect you to? Are you doing things for others that they could be doing for themselves? Finding areas where you can reduce is essential for effective life coaching. Boil your activities down to the essentials, to realizing your dream of living with joy starting now.
4. Refresh. Keep your thoughts and feelings focused on what you want, not what you don’t want. This is where right thinking and feeling good really come into play. Most people who are rushing around thinking about avoiding what they don’t want rather than creating what they do want. It is refreshing and exhilerating to know that the best thing you can do for yourself is to focus on the wonderful things that are happening and that are coming your way. Live joyfully now to draw more joy into your life.
5. Rebuild. Now, with your thinking and feelings in line with your brightest possible future, you can rebuild your life intentionally, from the inside out.
Realizing each day that the best thing you can possibly do for yourself is to relax and enjoy life can be a huge blessing. It feeds the soul. From a holistic perspective, focusing on simply feeling good will help you to improve the quality of every area of your life and your health. It is also the best thing you can possibly do for the people around you.
In summary, the best of all keys for becoming the best life coach is to live with joy!
We believe Tony Robbins would agree and hope these five keys for becoming the best life coach will help you to create the life you deeply desire and deserve. You are, after all, a magnificent human being who deserves the best in life.
If you start to pay attention to the reality your mind is creating, everything in your world can begin to change.