030: Overcoming the 5 Obstacles to Success — Part 2
How do you overcome the obstacles to your success? Without key information and tools, you will get slowed down, or even stuck in your tracks. Or as Will Rogers quipped, “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
In this podcast episode (part 2 of 2, see part 1 here), we go further into the 5 common roadblocks people face when going for a greater life, to fulfill their dreams and goals.
We focus on the common pitfall of searching for the perfect plan… We also address how to remedy a poor energy flow with the right mindset and habits… And we go into the all-too-common mistake of going it alone, “the Lone Ranger Syndrome.”
We also unveil our NEW Getting Thru Technique (GTT): the powerfully easy Happy Tap: Say Yes with EFT Process
Included are answers to some of the top questions we received from subscribers about overcoming obstacles to success, such as…
- “After taking so may courses, how do I find my own stumbling blocks in growing a business with more impact on the world?
- “I have been unemployed and cannot gain a job. Don’t know where to go from here…”
- “How do I get people to take responsibility for themselves and realize they are the ones who must do the work to change?”
In this episode, some highlights include…
- How perfectionism can be another form of competitiveness
- What Tony Robbins says about how to achieve success
- How to develop “keystone habits” to build a success momentum
- Premiering our fun, transformational “Happy Tap: Say Yes with EFT” Technique
- The essential need for communication skills and mentors to succeed
- Your aliveness, and much more
Would you like more love and happiness… each day?
Get Immediate Access to Your Free Copy of “10 Doses of Love and Happiness.”
Click Here to Get Your Free “10 Doses of Love & Happiness” Special Report.