Transform Your Life with Gratitude
What’s often the missing ingredient for love, healing and manifestation? Gratitude.
Gratitude is being thankful and appreciative, and more… Expressing it in your life is a game-changer. Gratitude can bring you up when you’re down. It can create a wonderful view alive, keeping you strong and flexible.
Learning how to express gratitude is a key to a wonderful life. Let it transform you. Here’s how…
Gratitude: The Magic Elixir
Gratitude can get you through the morass of life, in all its uncertainty and confusion. It can help life make more sense.
When you use gratitude, it become a magic elixir for an empowering, transcendent life. It redirects your attention to goodness, even amidst the bad. It gives you a fresh outlook. You connect with others and yourself more. As research shows, you become healthier, happier and can even live longer.
You realize you are fortunate in so many ways. As you focus on your good fortune, it grows into abundance and prosperity, too.
Providing a backdrop for your life, gratitude can help you better handle loss and overwhelm. It provides a way to becoming a more open, humble person.
To make gratitude grow with all its wonderful benefits, you must plant the seeds. How? By practicing it. Include gratitude in your journal and meditation.
Also, gratitude and wonder arise from appreciating nature; the sky, the earth, the water all around us. It just takes an intention to do so.
10 Gratitudes – A Starter List to Express Gratitude
Here are ten gratitude statements from Phillip’s journal. You can add them to your own list, too.
- I am grateful for the time I have.
- Thank you body-mind-spirit for helping me recover and go forward.
- I enjoy finding the flow of life in the present moment.
- I am grateful for my wife Jane in my life, in the past, present and future.
- I am grateful that I can think and feel.
- I appreciate my good fortune.
- I am fortunate to be able to learn and grow.
- Thank you nature for bountifully supporting me with water, land and air.
- I am grateful for my creative mind and the resources to deal with life with more joy and ease.
- I am grateful for my life’s journey and its opportunities and experiences.
Final Thoughts on Expressing Gratitude
Gratitude, the magic elixir can change a dismal mood into a source of wonder and discovery.It can take you from the mud to the mountaintop.
Gratitude can inject humility into your life and help you be inspired!
To draw from William Blake, it can help you “To see a world in a grain of sand and heaven in a wild flower. Hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.”
Gratitude helps us focus on life’s treasures, often hidden in plain sight.
Gratitude helps us focus on life’s treasures, often hidden in plain sight.”
For problems, gratitude can soften the pain and give it relief. For good things, it can help you appreciate your life and make it even better.
What can you do to be grateful today?