You do deserve to be more prosperous.
It’s good to keep telling yourself that. The only problem are the “yes, but’s,” as Gary Craig says. We have automatic defenses in place to stop us from attracting what we want, including money.
We are offering a short, to-the-point, course on the subject. The hands-on course is called “Manifest More Money with EFT” — and it’s surprisingly affordable.
WEALTH AND PROSPERITY IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT
We all have some issues around money and many heart-centered people feel money is not spiritual. If you want to get rid of those money blocks for good, we invite you to check out how to manifest more money with EFT.
Make money your friend and you’ll have the resources you want to create a great life.
To find out about “Manifest More Money with EFT” course click here now...
Did you know that prosperity grows when you commit to it. So that begs the question how committed are you to your prosperity?
On our Heart of Success Blogtalk Radio Show we gave a few highlights from our “Close the Prosperity Gap” Teleseries. (You can still join us for these transformational interviews by clicking here.)
In the “Close the Prosperity Gap” Teleseries, we interview EFT Experts and Professionals on their best prosperity tips and tools. Here are 4 highlights from the 4 shows so far:
Do you want to dramatically improve your communication? Then know your own and others’ learning styles.
We discussed with Intuitive Mentor and Coach and EFT Expert Rue Haas how learning styles can make a big difference on a radio interview.
Here are some highlights from the show:
* The 3 learning styles include
It’s been suggested that 80% of success comes from your mindset. The other 20% is knowing what to do. Success coach Loren Fogelman talked with us on overcoming the four primary fears of success today on our Heart of Success Blogtalk Radio Show. It was a fun and information-packed show.
The four primary fears to success are…
Here are some highlights from our discussion with Loren:
In this short video, Drs. Phillip and Jane Mountrose share with you 4 essential tips to create an exciting life. Shot in the remarkable lobby of the Palazzo in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Share your thoughts on creating an exciting life.
Why does coaching work so well with holistic healing?
15 years ago we started our holistic hypnotherapy certification training. Over time we added EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), Spiritual Kinesiology (a healing from the soul technique we developed) and other powerful modalities.
These healing approaches worked extraordinarily well and our students and clients had great success.
But a question kept popping up. What do you do after you’ve resolved the blocks?
That’s where coaching comes in. Setting goals, strategies and planning with people is essential once they are clear and feeling confident to move forward.
So we added a systematic coaching component to our Heart and Soul of Success signature system. You really do need both, coaching and healing, to optimize what you can do with a person (or yourself) — whether it’s helping them with life purpose, manifestation, relationships or health.
That’s why we created our Holistic Coaching and Healing with EFT Telecourse Certification Program. Find out more about coaching and holistic healing…
Finding out your life purpose helps answer the ultimate question “Why am I here?”
This short video helps you start to answer the question. Discovering what you’re here to do puts the wind behind your sails and makes it much easier to get your message out.
Also in this video, we reveal our life purpose formula!
What are your thoughts on life purpose?
To learn more about life purpose, as well as coaching and energy healing with EFT click here.
Your Life Purpose is the the key for creating a more meaningful life, a life that matters. It’s your deepest reason for being alive.
This is important because your purpose lights up everything you do. You will feel fabulous when you are fully “on purpose” and terrible when you are totally “off purpose.”
We all want to feel fabulous and engaged in the life we are creating, but it’s not generally that simple. Many of us get confused when we try to find our life purpose.
Determining exactly what is your life purpose often feels out of reach, but it’s really much easier than you might imagine if you have the key.
Your life purpose brings new meaning and it feels good to create a life that matters. Your purpose is like a guiding light that dispels the darkness and brings clarity to everything you do. It’s the direction you deeply desire to take.
The key is to identify the source of your deepest desires, so here it is. The key is to access the truth that emerges when you open your heart.
The heart knows and as the saying goes, the key is to follow your heart. As holistic life coaches who focus on life purpose and spiritual development, we’ve also discovered some specific questions can clarify your purpose.